Saturday, July 6, 2013

Antici.........................................................pation!

As my work day came to a close last evening, my nerves started to kick in a little bit.  Ran some trip related errands.  I called our hotel and made sure everything was set.  I stopped by the rental car place and made sure our reservation was set and the car we reserved would be there.  Did a little banking too.

At home, Leslie has been washing clothes and getting things ready.  We scanned in over 200 pages of Leslie's medical records to archive.  I think that it will be crazy tomorrow because then it will be the night before.  We will need to make sure that everything is ready to go and packed.

It would be nice if we could take the kids but we know they will be in good hands with grandparents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment